Welcome to the EFMLS Library
We provide programs for Affiliate Organization’s meetings. For the cost of the return postage and insurance you can select any of 400 plus slide, video and DVD programs for your monthly meetings. These programs are listed in the EFMLS Directory and encompass most facets of the organization related hobbies. New programs are added annually. Click here to access the 2020 EFMLS Library
All requests should be sent via E-mail to Librarian: Janice Kowalski, 539 E State St; Long Beach, NY 11561 (516)-319-8883 firstname.lastname@example.org
When ordering programs be certain to:
1. Give Society name and address where program is to be sent
2. List 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice.
3. Give meeting or presentation date.
4. Please allow 3 – 4 weeks for processing and delivery if possible. Media Mail rate is generally used for mailings.
5. If programs are needed on short notice, Societies may request Priority Mail delivery. A charge of $5.00 will be assessed the Society for this service. If multiple programs are sent priority mail in a single package, the actual postage plus insurance will be assessed.
6. If Priority service is requested and the fee is not paid with the request or when the program is returned, the Society will have its borrowing privileges suspended until payment is received.
7. Programs may be ordered by mail, E-mail, or by phone. E-mail is preferred.
When returning programs be certain that:
1. Programs are returned promptly. Programs are to be mailed back within 7 days of presentation date.
2. You are to insure each SLIDE program for $100.00. VHS and DVD returns are to be insured when requested by the librarian
3. Slides are in their proper order, video tapes are rewound, scripts and audio tapes included.
4. If you notice a problem with the program, please let the Librarian know. Comments are always appreciated.
5. Check with your post office for least expensive rate when returning.
Return all programs to:
EFMLS Librarian Slides Only:
Janice Kowalski POSITION OPEN
104 Belmont Ave
Long Beach, NY 11561