We provide programs for organization meetings. For the cost of the return postage and insurance you can select any of 400 plus slide, video and DVD programs for your monthly meetings. These programs are listed in the EFMLS Directory and encompass most facets of the organization related hobbies. New programs are added annually. The Programs are currently listed in the 2019 EFMLS Directory.
All requests should be sent via E-mail to Librarian: Janice Kowalski, 539 E State St; Long Beach, NY 11561 (516)-319-8883 email@example.com
1. Give club name and address where program is to be sent
2. List 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice.
3. Give meeting or presentation date.
4. Please allow 3 - 4 weeks for processing and delivery if possible. Media Mail rate is generally used for mailings.
5. If programs are needed on short notice, clubs may request Priority Mail delivery. A charge of $5.00 will be assessed the club for this service. If multiple programs are sent priority mail in a single package, the actual postage plus insurance will be assessed.
6. If Priority service is requested and the fee is not paid with the request or when the program is returned, the club will have its borrowing privileges suspended until payment is received.
7. Programs may be ordered by mail, E-mail, or by phone. E-mail is preferred.
1. Programs are returned promptly. Programs are to be mailed back within 7 days of presentation date.
2. You are to insure each SLIDE program for $100.00. VHS and DVD returns are to be insured when requested by the librarian
3. Slides are in their proper order, video tapes are rewound, scripts and audio tapes included.
4. If you notice a problem with the program, please let the librarian know. Comments are always appreciated.
5. Check with your post office for least expensive rate when returning.
EFMLS Librarian Slides Only:
Janice Kowalski Ken Tudor
104 Belmont Ave PO Box 332
Long Beach, NY 11561 Orono, ME 04473-0332